Feedly xt is a Google Chrome extension that turns most popular sites into magazine-like start page. It is fun reading, thanks to minimalist design. It can sync with you Google Reader and popular social networking sites like Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Feedly also has an Android and as well as iOS app too.
HOW TO: INSTALLING FEEDLY ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, feedly icon with message pop up appears at right upper corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING FEEDLY XT EXTENSION ON GOOGLE CHROME
3. To view Google Reader via feed, click on the “Google Reader user? Sync“. The the feedly ask the user permission to access your Google Reader. Click “Allow access” to give feedly permission to access Google Reader, “No thanks” to decline it.
4. On giving access to your Google Reader, the feedly hompage syncs with your Google Reader. Now, you have a new look and minimalist view of your Google Reader. It is simple yet elegant.
5. You can even change themes and customize your preferences. There are two ways of doing this, shown in below screen shot.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE FEEDLY XT ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Or the other simple way of disabling or removing is “Right Click” (RMD) and choose the desire option.
HOW TO: REVOKING FEEDLY ACCESS ON YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT:
1. Just go to your Google Account settings, and click on the “Account”.
2. Next, click on the “Security“, located at left side of the browser. There at bottom you see the Authorizing applications and sites, click on “Edit“.
3. Now, revoke the access of feedly access to Google Reader.
4. You get the confirmation message.