Check you spells and grammer on web browser with Ginger, a Chrome extension.
Ginger spell checks and grammar checks within Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! mail, Google+, blogging platforms (such as WordPress, Blogspot, LiveJournal) and any other applications using Rich Text Input. They are working on supporting more applications and we may see it soon.
Developer(s): Ginger Software
Language support: English
Home page: Gingersoftware
DOWNLOAD: Add to Chrome
HOW TO:INSTALLING GINGER EXTENSION ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Google Chrome ask user permission for adding extension, click on “Add” to add extension to chrome, or “Cancel” to stop installing addon. Chrome also displays the info which the extension might access.
3. Now, Ginger check icon appears at upper right corner of chrome. Click on the icon to activate Ginger check tool.
HOW TO USE GRAMMAR AND SPELL CHECKER BY GINGER:
1. Click on the Ginger icon to pop-up the grammar and spell checker tool. Type the sentence which you have doubt.
2. Ginger tool underline with green dotted lines when ever it see at grammatical mistakes on popular platforms like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Blogger, WordPress …….
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE GRAMMAR AND SPELL CHECKER BY GINGER ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.