ESPN Cricinfo extension of Google Chrome gives you upto date cricket news, includes live scores and match schedules. The best thing about this extension is there is no need of opening a new tab for access of you favorite team schedules and last match status.
HOW TO:INSTALLING ESPNCRICINFO EXTENSION ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Google Chrome now asks user permission to install the extension. Click “Add” to continue installing extension, “Cancel” to abort installation. Google also display the info (data) accessed by extension.
HOW TO: USING ESPNCRICINFO EXTENSION ON GOOGLE CHROME
1. The best thing about this extension is you need open new tab or windows to know your favorite team status.
2. When you click on the Espncricinfo icon, news feed pops-up. You can customize the news feed depending on the country by clicking on the “gear” icon.
3. Choose your two favorite teams to receives their feeds.
4. You get score popups during regular interval.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE ESPNCRICINFO EXTENSION FROM GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.