Highlight video on your web browser with Turn Off the Lights addon for Firefox.
Turn Off the Lights is an addon for Mozilla Firefox which has capability to highlight any video with a click of button. This comes in handy when you don’t want any distraction while watching your favorite video. It has may features up its sleeves for HTML5 videos.
Other features include:
- Supports image hosting sides like Picassa, Photobucket etc.,
- Automatically highlight feature.
- Custom color background
- Ambient light support
HOW TO: INSTALLING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Go to Turn off the Lights Mozilla addon page, or simply click on the above download link and click on “Add to Firefox“.
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Turn Off the Lights installation box pops-up. Click “Install” to continue installing addon, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. Turn Off the Lights asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the addon.
HOW TO: USING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
2. To customize the settings, go to Add-ons manager, navigate to Turn off the Lights tab and click on the “Option”.
3. Here is guide which may helpful to get insights of this addon.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.