Highlight video on your web browser with Turn Off the Lights extension for Google Chrome.
Turn Off the Lights is an extension for Google Chrome which has capability to highlight any video with a click of button. This comes in handy when you don’t want any distraction while watching your favorite video. It has may features up its sleeves for HTML5 videos.
Other features include:
- Supports image hosting sides like Picassa, Photobucket etc.,
- Automatically highlight feature.
- Custom color background
- Ambient light support
HOW TO: INSTALLING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Turn off the Lights icon with message pop up appears at right upper corner of browser, in side the URL bar, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. When ever you watch a video on Chrome, click on the Turn off the Lights bulb icon and see the magic.
2. To customize preferences, right click (RMB) on the BULB and select “Options“. The other way of accessing options is to go to Chrome extension manager.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Right click on the the extension (bulb) icon and disable/remove the extension.