Turn Off the Lights is an extension for Internet Explorer (IE) which has capability to highlight any video with a click of button. This comes in handy when you don’t want any distraction while watching your favorite video. It has may features up its sleeves for HTML5 videos.
Other features include:
- Supports image hosting sides like Picassa, Photobucket etc.,
- Automatically highlight feature.
- Custom color background
- Ambient light support
HOW TO: INSTALLING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON INTERNET EXPLORER:
2. A pop-up rectangular bar appears at bottom of the browser asking user permission. Click on “Run” or “Save” to continue installing extension. Click “Cancel” to abort installing the extension.
NOTE: Clicking on “Save“, saves the extension on your default folder, you need to execute it to continue installation process.
3. Now, the extension installation wizard pops-up, continue to install the extension. After successful installation, Turn off the Lights icon appears on IE COMMAND BAR. If you don’t see command bar, right click (RMB) above or below URL bar. You can now see command bar option, click (check) it.
HOW TO: USING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON INTERNET EXPLORER:
1. When ever you watch a video on Internet Explorer, click on the Turn off the Lights bulb icon and see the magic.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OF THE LIGHTS ON INTERNET EXPLORER:
1. To disable the extension, go to Tools (Alt + X) and click on “Manage Add-ons“. Navigate through panel and disable the extension, or simply right click on the extension and disable it.
2. To remove (uninstall) the extension, go to Windows Control Panel (Start >> Control Panel) and click on “Programs“.
3. Navigate through programs and click on the extension, above you will notice “Uninstall” button. Click on it. Warning pops-up about un-installation. Click “Yes” to proceed un-installation or “No” to abort process.
4. After successfully un-installing the extension, a pop-up notifies confirming the same.