Highlight video on your web browser with Turn Off the Lights extension for Opera.
Turn Off the Lights is an extension for Opera which has capability to highlight any video with a click of button. This comes in handy when you don’t want any distraction while watching your favorite video. It has may features up its sleeves for HTML5 videos.
Other features include:
- Supports image hosting sides like Picassa, Photobucket etc.,
- Automatically highlight feature.
- Custom color background
- Ambient light support
HOW TO: INSTALLING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON OPERA:
2. Opera asks user permission for installation of extension. Click “Install” to continue installation, “Cancel” it to abort. Opera will also display the information that may be accessed by the extension.
HOW TO: USING TURN OFF THE LIGHTS ON OPERA:
2. To customize the settings, right click (RMB) on the Turn off the Lights, click on the “Preferences.”
3. Here is guide which may helpful to get insights of this addon.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM OPERA:
1. Click on the Opera, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Extensions” >> “Manage Extensions..”.
or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+E” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Uninstall” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
3. Other simple way of doing this right click (RMB) on the extension icon and select the desired option.