Keep a tab on your favorite Olympic team’s Medals tally and status with Olympics 2012 – London on Google Chrome.
Olympics 2012 – London is an extension for Google Chrome, built exclusively for Olympic 2012, London. This extension is developed by whips.com. This extension give general news on Olympic 2012, London. You can even customize the events and news based on your favorite Olympic teams, and your favorite athletes. You can even have a look at Videos, Interviews and much more Olympic mania.
Language support: Deutsch, English, Français, español, slovenský, čeština, русский
Home page: wips
DOWNLOAD: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: INSTALLING OLYMPICS 2012 – LONDON ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, an Olympic icon, with re-directed web page appears at right upper corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING OLYMPICS 2012 – LONDON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Click on the Olympics icon to get general Olympic 2012 news feed.
2. To customize the news, based on your country or your favorite country, and athletes, click on the”Options” with gear icon, located at right, lower corner of pop-up, or click on the “Options Panel” at top of the feed.
3. After setting your preferences, enjoy your custom feeds.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE OLYMPICS 2012 – LONDON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Or, you can simply right click (RMB) on the Olympic icon located at upper right corner of the chrome, and disable or remove the extension.