Manage multiple Gmail accounts right from the browser tab using Gmail Manager for Firefox.
Gmail Manager for Mozilla Firefox is an extension which Alerts users about their multiple gmail accounts. It even shows mail snippets and loaded with other gmail stuff features.
Author(s): Todd Long
Developer(s): Todd Long
Language support: English
License: Mozilla Public License v1.1
Home page: Longfocus
Donate: Click Here
DOWNLOAD: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: INSTALLING GMAIL MANAGER FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
2. Now, Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to give permission for installation of addon, or simply ignore to stop installing the addon.
3. Gmail Manager installation box pops-up, after three seconds click on the “Install” to install addon or click “Cancel” to stop installing addon.
HOW TO USE GMAIL MANAGER FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Gmail icon appears to the right lower corner (add-on bar), indicating Gmail Manager is active.
2. Left click (LMB) on the Gmail icon to add your gmail account.
3. Right click (RMB) on the Gmail icon to explore more options.
4. Manage multiple account by going to Gmail Manager Options > Accounts > Add.
5. You can even set notification time interval.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE GMAIL MANAGER FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.