Online shopping on eBay made easy by eBay Sidebar addon for Mozilla Firefox.
eBay Sidebar is an addon for Mozilla Firefox designed for online shoppers. This eBay sidebar addon keep tab on you eBay activity when ever you are using Mozilla Firefox. If you want to get personalized experience, you need to log in to your eBay account.
HOW TO: INSTALLING EBAY SIDEBAR ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Go to eBay Sidebar Mozilla addon page, or simply click on the above download link and click on “Add to Firefox“.
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. eBay Sidebar installation box pops-up. Click “Install” to continue installing addon, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. eBay Sidebar asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the addon.
HOW TO: USING EBAY SIDEBAR ADDON ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. As soon as the browser restart, eBay sidebar addon is active at left side of the browser. “Log In” to get personalized experience.
2. You can access more options of eBay Sidebar by clicking on eBay icon located at FORWARD ARROW and BACKWARD ARROW. You can even access Paypal homepage too.
3. You have options to customize buying, selling and watching alerts.
4. Explore more at eBay Sidebar Icon >> Options >> General.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE EBAY SIDEBAR FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.