Read related news stories of the highlighted text using In The New addon for Mozilla Firefox.
HOW TO: INSTALLING IN THE NEWS ADDON ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
2. Firefox ask user permission for installation of addon. Click on “Allow” to continue installation process or simply ignore to abort installing the addon.
3. In The News installation box pops-up, after three seconds, click on “Install” to install the addon, or click “Cancel” to stop installing the addon.
4. Now, In The News ask user permission to restart the browser to activate the addon. Click “Restart Now“.
HOW TO USE IN THE NEWS ADDON FOR MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Double left click (LMB) on any word to highlight it. Now click right to explore more options. Now go to In The News > related news loads, click on the respective link to explore more about the news.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE IN THE NEWS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.