Send your mail via gmail at schedule time and set mail reminders with Boomerang for Gmail™.
Boomerang for Gmail™ also helps you to keep you inbox clean by sending unwanted mails from you inbox into a folder or label, and then popping up the list at specified time.
The bad thing about this extension is that it is not totally free. You need to pay for unlimited service.
HOW TO: INSTALLING BOOMERANG FOR GMAIL™
1. Go to Boomerang for Gmail™ webstore page, or simply click on the above download link and click on “ADD TO CHROME“.
3. After successful installation, a message pops up at right upper corner confirming the same.
HOW TO USE BOOMERANG FOR GMAIL™
1. Now, it’s simple, just normally login in Gmail via Chrome browser. Now, you can see new “Send Later” button with Boomerang icon.
2. Click on send later to explore more option for scheduling the mail timings.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE BOOMERANG FOR GMAIL™ ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.