365Scores Notifier addon for Mozilla Firefox will feed your Sports news, scores hunger.
365Scores Notifier is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which alerts you with sports information. You get notifications for your favorite sports, 365Scores mostly focus on Soccer (football), Basketball and others. 365scores Notifier lets you know your favorite teams latest statistics, real time coverage and much more.
The best thing about this extension is you even get notified by sounds depending on the event occurred.
Language support: Deutsch, English, English (UK), Français, Türkçe, español, español (Latinoamérica), italiano, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), русский, עברית, العربية
Home page: 365Scores
License: Custom License
DOWNLOAD: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: ADDING 365SCORES NOTIFIER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. 365Scores Notifier installation box pops-up. After three seconds, click “Install” to continue installing addon, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. 365Scores Notifier asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: USING 365SCORES NOTIFIER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. After successfully installing the add-on, 365Scores Notifier preference wizard pops-up. Click “Start Wizard” to continue. It’s a three step wizard.
2. Step 1: Choose your favorite team, it may be football, basketball, handball or other.
3. Step 2: Choose the League(s) which you want to be notified.
4. Step 3: Now, the final step shows you the teams and leagues you have subscribed for, even in this step you can add more teams or leagues by click on “+ Add Team” or “+ Add League“.
5. Click on the 365Scores.com located at bottom, right of the browsers at Add-on bar to explore more. To customize preferences, click on “365Scores.com” and navigate to settings.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.