365Scores Notifier is an extension for Google Chrome which alerts you with sports information. You get notifications for your favorite sports, 365Scores mostly focus on Soccer (football), Basketball and others. 365scores Notifier lets you know your favorite teams latest statistics, real time coverage and much more.
The best thing about this extension is you even get notified by sounds depending on the event occurred.
Language support: Deutsch, English, English (UK), Français, Türkçe, español, español (Latinoamérica), italiano, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), русский, עברית, العربية
Home page: 365Scores
DOWNLOAD: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: ADDING 365SCORES NOTIFIER ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, 365scores icon with message pop up appears at right upper corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING 365SCORES NOTIFIER ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. After successful installing the extension, a 365Scores preference wizard pops-up. Its a three step configuration.
2. Step 1: Choose your favorite team, it may be football, basketball, handball or other.
3. Step 2: Choose the League(s) which you want to be notified.
4. Step 3: Now, the final step shows you the teams and leagues you have subscribed for, even in this step you can add more teams or leagues by click on “+ Add Team” or “+ Add League“.
5. Now, you are done with configuration, to view general feeds, news, videos, click on the 365 icon located at upper right corner of the chrome.
5. To configure settings (preferences), click on gear icon, situated at extreme left of the pop-up tab.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE 365SCORES NOTIFIER ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Or, right click (RMB) on the extension icon, and click on the desired option.