Translate foreign languages with Google Translate for Google+ on Chrome
Google Translate for Google+ is an extension for Google Chrome will helps you to translate foreign languages in Google + (Social networking site by Google). Now, its easy to follow different nationality person on Google+ and understand what they post ;).
This extension translates your Google+ stream using integrated, Google Translate support.
Developer(s): Google Inc
Language support: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, Filipino, Français, Kiswahili, Nederlands, Norsk, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, हिन्दी, বাংলা, ગુજરાતી, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, ไทย, العربية, 日本語, 한국어
Home page: Translate Google
DOWNLOAD: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: ADDING/INSTALLING GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR GOOGLE+ ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Google translate icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE ON GOOGLE+ ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. After successfully installing the extension, log-in to your Google+ account.
2. Click on the “Translate“, located to right side of +1, Share and Hangouts icons in your Google+ stream.
The post gets highlighted with yellow color (by default), after translation. You can change the color of highlighted post by customizing your settings. To do so, right click on the Google Translate icon and click on options. Now, you can customize the preference.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR GOOGLE+ ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Or, right click (RMB) on the extension icon, and click on the desired option.