Installing and using Evernote Web Clipper on Mozilla Firefox.
Evernote Web Clipper is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox, which lets you save articles, text, links, media and much more with few clicks. Evernote Web Clipper extension is developed by Evernote Corporation, offers online syncing (cloud storage) and backup services.
You can enjoy much more features and privileges with Evernote Premium account.
Developer(s): Evernote Corporation
Language support: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, Français, Nederlands, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, dansk, español, italiano, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), suomi, svenska, Српски, русский, ไทย, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어
Home page: Evernote Web Clipper
Download: ADD TO FIREFOX
HOW TO: INSTALLING EVERNOTE WEB CLIPPER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Go to Evernote Web Clipper Mozilla add-on page, or simply click on the above download link and click on “Add to Firefox“.
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of add-on. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Evernote Web Clipper installation box pops-up. Click “Install” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. Evernote Web Clipper asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: USING EVERNOTE WEB CLIPPER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.