‘Save to Pluse’ extension for Chrome lets you save and read articles later with Beautiful UI.
You might be familiar with Pulse app. If not, Pulse is a mobile app which lets you organize and read article from the genre you desire, with its beautiful User Interface (UI).
“Save to Pulse” is an extension for Chrome developed by pulse.me. This extension lets you save the article which is loaded on your browser and helps you to read it later with its beautiful UI on your Mobile app or on the browser itself.
Language support: English
Home page: Pulse.me
Terms and Conditions: Pulse T&C;
DOWNLOAD: Add to Chrome
HOW TO: INSTALLING “SAVE TO PULSE” ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Pulse icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
USING “SAVE TO PULSE” EXTENSION ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Since you using “Save to Pulse” for first time, you are asked to sign-in.
2. Click on the pulse icon located on top right corner of the browser when you want to save the article which you were reading. On successful saving, you are notified.
3. You can view the saved article under “Saved” column, which is at last.
4. You can delete or remove the article by simply clicking on the “Star” icon.
HOW TO DISABLE/REMOVE SAVE TO PULSE ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
3. Or, right click (RMB) on the extension icon, and click on the desired option.