Hide all tabs and restore with one click with Panic Button for Google Chrome.
Doing something super secret on your Chrome browser and not in mood of sharing ? Then, Panic Button extension might be helpful to you. This extension can hide all tabs and later restore on one click. On clicking panic button, all the tabs are stored in Chrome’s “Other Bookmarks” folder.It supports keyboard shortcut, by pressing F4, you can hide and restore all your tabs. And it is password protected so you need not worry of other users accessing your hidden tabs.
Language support: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Türkçe, català, dansk, español, italiano, latviešu, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, हिन्दी, العربية, 中文 (简体), 한국어
Home page: HMA Panic Button
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: INSTALLING QUICK MAPS ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Panic Button message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING PANIC BUTTON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. When you need to hide just click on the Red Panic Button which is located right side of URL bar. On clicking panic button, the extension saves all the Tabs to “temporary panic” folder in “Other bookmarks“.
2. When you see Green Panic Button with numbers then it means that Tabs are hidden, the number denotes the number of Tabs saved. On clicking that Green Panic Button, the extension restores the saved Tabs. If you want to delete the saved Tabs without restoring then delete “temporary panic” folder in Chrome’s “Other bookmarks” folder.
3. To enable password or change the shortcut key, click (LMB) on the Panic Button icon and go to Options. Here you can customize setting of Panic Button.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE QUICK MAPS ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.