Watch YouTube videos from the last paused/stop time with Video Resumer addon for Firefox.
Video Resumer addon (extension) for Mozilla Firefox lets you watch the YouTube videos from the last stopped/paused time. The addon is a must for the heavy YouTube user as it saves time and bandwidth.
HOW TO: INSTALLING VIDEO RESUMER ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
2. Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Video Resumer installation box pops-up. Click “Install” to continue installing addon, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation you will be notified with a pop-up message. Video Resumer addon doesn’t require a restart.
HOW TO: USING VIDEO RESUMER ADDON ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. It’s simple install and use. A video showing the addon in action.
2. You can explore some basic setting in addon manager.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.