Alexa Traffic Rank official extension for Google Chrome.
Alexa Traffic Rank is an official extension for Google Chrome developed by Alexa which displays Alexa Traffic rank and site information with one click. The extension come with small visual meter, which gives a basic idea of site rank. This extension also seamlessly integrates with search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Language support: English
Home page: Alexa
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing Alexa Traffic Rank on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, an Alexa icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Alexa Traffic Rank on Google Chrome:
2. From next time you visit a new site, you can see its Alexa Traffic rank and other information on clicking the Alexa extension.
3. You will notice Alexa rank bar when ever you search in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Alexa Traffic Rank from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.