Amazon 1Button app is an official extension developed by Amazon for Google Chrome. This extension aims to make shopping simple with 1-click. Other feature of 1Button includes Today’s (Daily) deals, Top ten – Check out what’s popular across categories, Add to Wish List, Price Compare, Amazon Smart Search – Search Amazon and the Web at the same time, Cloud Player, Cloud Drive and Cloud Reader – Read Kindle books instantly in your Web browser. Amazon offer localized support in all 9 locales, including USA, CANADA, FRANCE, DEUTSCHLAND (GERMANY), ITALY, UNITED KINGDOM, SPANISH, JAPAN, CHINA.
HOW TO: INSTALLING AMAZON 1BUTTON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Amazon icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING AMAZON 1BUTTON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. After successful installation of Amazon 1Button extension you will be redirected to Amazon’s locale page.
If you directed to different locale page, follow the below steps to change the locale (country) preference. If you don’t understand language, just follow the steps shown below.
2. You will be notified when ever there is Special Deal or Deal for the day (Today’s Deal).
3. You can change alert’s preference by clicking on Settings (Wheel) icon and go to Alerts Tab and don’t forget to save preference.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE AMAZON 1BUTTON ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.