Browse Instagram Directly from the Browser with Instagram for Chrome.
Instagram for Chrome is extension developed by 64px for Google Chrome which lets its users to view Instagram direct from browser in the form of pop-up. This extension is recommended for Instagram fans, photo lovers and bloggers.
HOW TO: INSTALLING INSTAGRAM FOR CHROME ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Instagram icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
How To: Using Instagram for Chrome on Google Chrome:
1. On clicking (LMB) Instagram icon, you are asked to login with Instagram credentials. Next the extension asks for permission to authorize access to Instagram. After authorizing, you are ready to use.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE INSTAGRAM FOR CHROME ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Instagram for Chrome to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.