BYTubeD is a add-on developed by M S Ram for Mozilla Firefox for bulk videos download from YouTube, popular video sharing site. With help of BYTubeD and any download manager like FlashGot or DownThemAll, downloading YouTube playlists will be child’s play. In case the add-on does works fine, download the latest fix from BYTubeD Fixes.
HOW TO: Installing BYTubeD on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. BYTubeD installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, BYTubeD asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using BYTubeD on Mozilla Firefox:
1. Go to the specific page or playlist from where you want to download bulk videos, then right-click (RMB) and click BYTubeD “Ctrl”+ “Y” and allow the BYTubeD to fetch YouTube download link.
2. On fetching the download link, BYTubeD displays the Videos to be download. Clicking “Start” will directed to a webpage where Youtube download links are created or it can directly start downloading. Click on the links with start the download.
If you have any download manager with Mozilla Firefox extension like FlashGot, DownThemAll or IDM, you can fetch all the links at once and start download with high speed.
- Tutorial: Using FlashGot add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
- Tutorial: Using DownThemAll add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
3. You can change preference like “Resolution“, “File Format” and others during creation of download links. You can download the videos with subtitles (Additional Features), if available.
Note: If the extension doesn’t fetches other links instead of video links, try latest fixes.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove BYTubeD from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.