Feedly addon for Opera Browser, walk through.
Feedly is a cloud based News Aggregator which has replace Google Reader perfectly after its shutdown. Feedly compiles feeds and turns into popular magazine like user interface. It is fun reading news feed, thanks to minimalistic and robust design. It can sync with you Google Reader and popular social networking sites like Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Now, Feedly can be logged with Google ID only, before it had separate login feature. Feedly also have an app for Android and iOS.
HOW TO: Installing Feedly on Opera:
2. On successful installation, you can notice Feedly logo next to URL (address) bar.
HOW TO: Using Feedly on Opera:
1. After successful addition of Feedly add-on into Opera, you will directed to Feedly welcome page in new tab.
2. You need to Log-In to create custom new feeds. Luckily Feedly now can be logged in with Google ID, but, you need to authorize it.
Adding New Site in Feedly:
- If you know what to add, click on “+ Add Content“, or starting “Explore”ing with Feedly suggestions.
- Type URL, Title or Keywords and click “Add” to subscribe to their feeds. You can sort Feed according to their category.
3. You can change preferences and themes from feedly homepage. For change the viewing layout, look out for lines and rectangle icon to top right side of the feedly homepage. Following are the types of layout, Tiles, Timelines, Magazine, Cards and Full Articles.
4. To edit subscription, click on “Organize“. Here you can change the category, remove the subscription.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Feedly on Opera:
1. Click on the Opera, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Extensions” or press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “E“.
2. Click “Disable” to temporarily de-activate the add-on. Click “X” to remove the add-on from Opera.