Tab Badge is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which alerts you with custom notification (small badge) by small badge in tabs. This add-on will prove quite help for busy users who are active in social media and when using e-mail. Tab Badge also works with pinned tabs.
HOW TO: INSTALLING TAB BADGE ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Go to Tab Badge Mozilla addon page, or simply click on the above download link and click on “Add to Firefox“.
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Tab Badge installation box pops-up. Click “Install” to continue installing addon, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, a message pops-up confirming the same.
HOW TO: USING TAB BADGE ON MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. On successful installation you will receive alerts like the pictures below.
2. You can stop small badges appearing in tabs in certain website just clicking Right Mouse Button (RMB) on the given tab and blacklist.
2. You can even change the color of badge (Default Red) and font color (Default White) in Tab Badge option which you can find in Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manger “Ctrl+Shift+A“.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE TAB BADGE FROM MOZILLA FIREFOX:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access addon (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the addon temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the addon permanently from the browser.
NOTE: This add-on doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.
Some Image Credits: Dark Trojan