Get Google Chrome like Auto Language Translation for Opera with Translate extension.
Translate is add-on (extension) developed by richtr, for Opera, which adds Google Chrome like auto-language translation option for Opera. So, next time you visit a non-native language, you get prompt to translate to your native (default) language. Translate add-on (extension) uses Google Translation Service.
HOW TO: Installing Translate on Opera:
2. On successful installation, “+ Add to Opera” turns to “✓ Installed ” and you will be directed to First Run / Preference page.
HOW TO: Using Translate on Opera:
1. At Preference page you can change you default language, in my case it is English. So, when ever the Opera browser detects other languages, it prompts to translate to default (English) language.
2. You can even specify which language to be translated or not.
3. To access Translate Option/Preference, go to Opera’s Extensions (“Ctrl” + “Shift” + “E“) and find Translate add-on.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Translate on Opera:
1. Click on the Opera, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Extensions” or press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “E“.
2. Click “Disable” to temporarily de-activate the add-on. Click “X” to remove the add-on from Opera.