Grammarly Lite – Smart Spellchecker is an extension for Google Chrome which assists you in avoiding spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes when you are on web. This extension will prove quite helpful for the fast typers also. Grammarly® Lite integrates contextual spelling and grammar check, thesaurus, and dictionary into your Web applications.
Language support: English
Home page: Grammarly.com
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: INSTALLING GRAMMARLY LITE ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Grammarly Lite icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome, and you will re-directed to registration page where it asks users their email in-order to activate the extension.
4. Next you can go through small three step tutorial or you can skip it.
HOW TO: USING GRAMMARLY LITE ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. On successful installation of the extension you will be seeing small green circle with letter “G” which means that the extension is active and there are no active suggestion.
2. So when ever there is a mistake, the small green circle with letter “G” with turn into red circle indicating and when you hover the mouse over red underlined word, it suggest correct spelling.
and some time it fails to suggest like this …..
3. To know the meaning (Synonyms) of word, just double click (LMB) on the word.
4. To turn-off the suggestions, click on the small green circle with “G” and turn-off the extension. Down below in settings, you can turn-off the definition suggestion option. You can do the same by clicking on the Grammarly icon located to right of URL bar.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE QUICK MAPS ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.