Sun365 is an extension for Google Chrome which lets user keep tab on latest weather updates and forecast around around the world with simple and gorgeous UI. The best thing about Sun365 extension is that it gets integrated with Google, Facebook, twitter, Bing, YouTube and LinkedIn.
HOW TO: INSTALLING SUN365 ON GOOGLE CHROME
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, Sun365 icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING SUN365 ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. After successful installation, you will redirected to Sun365 homepage where it ask user to share it location. If you don’t care much about privacy go ahead it with. The only use of sharing your location helps the extension to find the location fast and accurately. So next when you open any of these sites … Google, Facebook, linkedin, twitter, Bing and YouTube you will be seeing weather updates like this…..
2. To change the metric units, themes etc., click on the dashboard which at bottom of the webpage.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE SUN365 ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.