Learn Gmail and Google apps mail keyboard shortcuts with KeyRocket for Gmail extension for Chrome.
KeyRocket for Gmail™ is an extension for Google Chrome which aims to teach its user Gmail and Google Apps mail keyboard shortcut key on the go. This extension aims to increase your Gmail productivity and save your valuable seconds.
HOW TO: INSTALLING KEYROCKET FOR GMAIL ON GOOGLE CHROME:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a KeyRocket icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: USING KEYROCKET FOR GMAIL ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. After successful installation of KeyRocket extension you will be redirected to Gmail settings page, General Tab. The extension asks the user to “On” the “Keyboard Shortcuts” and don’t forget to “Save” changes.
2. Steps to “On” the “Keyboard Shortcuts“manually. Click on the Gear (Wheel) icon which is located at top right side of Gmail page.
3. Here were some tips while I was using my Gmail.
HOW TO: DISABLE/REMOVE KEYROCKET FOR GMAIL ON GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.