PageRank Status, a handy, useful SEO tool extension for Chrome.
PageRank Status is an extension developed by Chromefans.org for Google Chrome which can become your first one-stop for web publisher with SEO needs. By default, PageRank Status extension on the browser displays Google page rank.On one click, PageRank Status extension displays Google and Alexa page rank of the current web-page (domain) with whole lot of other data like information about current webpage backlinks, pages indexed across several search engine websites. See the entire features list of PageRank Status.
Language support: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Türkçe, català, dansk, español, italiano, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어
Home page: PageRank
Donate: Click here (Paypal)
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing PageRank Status on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a PageRank Status icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using PageRank Status on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation of PageRank Status extension you will notice new icon with either number with horizontal bar or with “?” with horizontal bar.
2. When you need to know the Google page rank of the current site, just hover your mouse on the PageRank Status icon. To know more in detail about the website, click on it. PageRank Status now displays comprehensive SEO data of the current website.
3. To change preference, click on “options” in pop-up. After changing preferences, don’t forget to save it at top, right side of the Chrome.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove PageRank Status from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.