Summarize web articles with TLDR extension for Google Chrome.
TLDR (Too Long Didn’t Read) is an extension developed by Stremor for Google Chrome which can summarize web articles according to users need without leaving the source page. Powered by Liquid Helium, TLDR extension analyzes the content and creates summarized versions in four formats (Summary, Short, Medium and Long) on any web page, including some of the popular web applications like web mail, ZenDesk, SalesForce, SugarCRM, and others. TLDR also has iOS, Android and Windows Phone app.
Language support: English, Spanish, German, and French.
Home page: TLDR
Download: ADD TO CHROME
HOW TO: Installing on TLDR on Google Chrome:
2. Now, Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a TLDR icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using TLDR on Google Chrome:
1. Click on the TLDR icon when you need to summarize the web article of current web page. After analyzing the content, TLDR extension summarize the article and displays on pop-up. You can change the length of the article by choosing the desired options on the left.
2. To change preference (options), left click (LMD) on the TLDR icon and click on “Options“. After changing preferences, click “Save“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove TLDR from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.