Tab Scope is an add-on developed by Gomita for Mozilla Firefox which helps to get a preview of Tabs in real time. Apart from preview, you can reload, forward/backward, pin, zoom the webpage without switching. Know more about Tab Scope features.
Language support: English
Home page: Xuldev/Tabscope
License: Custom License
Donate: Click here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Tab Scope on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Tab Scope installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Tab Scope asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Tab Scope on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After installation, hover the mouse over the tab to be previewed. To perform actions like reload, forward/backward, zoom and perform other functions, move the mouse to top of the previewed tab. You can see new panel appears.
2. To change preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox’s Add-ons Manager and find Tab Scope tab. Click on “Options” to change preferences.
See Tab Scope in action.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Tab Scope from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.