Capture and Print Selected Area of Web Page with Capture & Print Firefox Addon.
Capture & Print is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox by Diego Casorran which helps you capture desired webpage with selection tool. The best thing about Capture & Print is that things don’t get distorted while take a print which in some webpages they do and you can select the area which you would like to take printout and not whole webpage. You can capture and paste outside browser by pressing “Ctrl” button before leaving the mouse button at capturing stage. Using either Middle Mouse Button (MMB) or Right Mouse Button (RMB) on the toolbar button will save on the clipboard the whole page or just the visible area, respectively.
Developer(s): Diego Casorran
Language support: English
Home page: Capture & Print
License: Custom License
Donate: Click here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Capture & Print on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Capture & Print installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Capture & Print pop-ups with message confirming the same.
HOW TO: Using Capture & Print on Mozilla Firefox:
1. To use Capture & Print, click (LMB) on the the Capture & Print icon located at top right side of the Firefox browser.
or, right click (RMB) any where inside the webpage and select “Capture & Print“.
2. On clicking, the whole webpage turns yellow, use mouse button and select the desired part to be printed.
3. After completion of capturing process, the add-on converts the selected part into .png format and opens on new page with print options.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Capture & Print from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.