Create Neat Email Signatures with Social Connection with WiseStamp.
WiseStamp- Email Signatures is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox, developed by WiseStamp which helps the every day email user to create neat and good looking email signatures for Gmail, AOL Mail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook and Thunderbird. The customized email signatures is automatically embedded into your email so you need worry about HTML coding. You can create multiple signature and switch at ease. They offer more features with Pro version.
HOW TO: Installing WiseStamp – Email Signatures on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Wisestamp installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Wisestamp asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using WiseStamp – Email Signatures on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After installing the Wisestamp add-on you will be directed to welcome page and preference box pops up where you need to choose the email signature template and add required information. You can login with facebook or log with Wisestamp account.
2. After completion of setup, the next time you open your gmail account, wisestamp ask this.
3. This is how it looks after email signature setup.
4. You can access wisestamp option and edit preferences from here.
5. With multiple signature feature, you can change switch with right click (RMB).
HOW TO: Disable/Remove WiseStamp – Email Signatures from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.