Customize your favourite Mozilla Firefox’s looks with Stratiform addon.
Stratiform is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox developed by SoapyHamHocks and SpewBoy, which can customize the way Firefox looks. With Stratiform, you can even adjust the height, width of Firefox tabs, apart from adjustment, you can even customize colors, button, icons and others. Other features include the change the Firefox’s default user interface (UI) behaviour.
Developer(s): SoapyHamHocks , SpewBoy
Language support: English
Home page: Stratiform , Dev
License: Custom License
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Stratiform on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Stratiform installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Stratiform asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Stratiform on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After installation you will directed to Stratiform preference page.
You can access the same from Add-on’s Manager or from lower bottom of browser via Add-ons Bar.
Here is my customized version of Firefox with Stratiform.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Stratiform from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.