How To: Replace Google Logo with your Favourite Google Doodle Anytime.
Language support: Deutsch, English, Français, Türkçe, español, italiano, português (Brasil), русский, العربية, 中文 (简体), 日本語
Home page: Favorite Doodle
Download: FREE (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Favorite Doodle on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Favorite Doodle icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Favorite Doodle on Google Chrome:
1. After successful installation of Favorite Doodle extension, you need to go to Google.com, clicking on the Google logo will take your to Google Doodle directory.
2. Click on “Make this my favorite!” to replace Google Logo with your favourite Google Doodle.
3. After selecting your desired Google Doodle, you will see your selected Google Doodle instead of Google Logo whenever you open Google.com.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Favorite Doodle from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.