- Default search engine and saved search engines will be reset and to their original defaults.
- Homepage button will be hidden and the URL you previously set will be removed.
- Default startup tabs will be cleared.
- New Tab page will be empty unless you have a version of Chrome with an extension that controls it.
- Pinned tabs will be unpinned.
- Content settings will be cleared and reset to installation defaults.
- Cookies and site data will be cleared.
- Extensions and themes will be disabled.
Resetting Google Chrome Browser:
1. Go to Google Chrome Settings > Show advanced settings… > Reset browser settings.
2. Click on the “Reset browser settings“. Next you will be greeted with confirmation box. Click “Reset” to continue or “Cancel” to abandon the resetting process.