RSS Icon In Awesombar is add-on for Mozilla Firefox which helps to bring back RSS icon in URL bar of Mozilla Firefox which went missing past Mozilla Firefox version 4 +. This add-on is developed by JasnaPaka.
HOW TO: Installing RSS Icon In Awesombar on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. RSS Icon In Awesombar installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, RSS Icon In Awesombar asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using RSS Icon In Awesombar on Mozilla Firefox:
1. After successful installation of the add-on, you will notice RSS Icon in Mozilla Firefox URL like below.
2. Click on the RSS Icon will let you subscribe to feeds.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove RSS Icon In Awesombar from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.