Get Google Plus Notification on Chrome with Official Extension.
If you are a Google + user, Google+ Notifications extension is for you. You will be notified when ever a new update is posted on your stream. Kindly note that this extension sends anonymous usage statistics to Google, automatically which can be disabled in options menu.
Language support: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, English (UK), Filipino, Français, Nederlands, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, català, dansk, eesti, español, español (Latinoamérica), hrvatski, italiano, latviešu, lietuvių, magyar, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, slovenský, slovenščina, suomi, svenska, čeština, Ελληνικά, Српски, български, русский, українська, עברית, हिन्दी, ไทย, العربية, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어
Home page: Google+ Notifications
Download: FREE (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Google+ Notifications on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access on the web browser.
3. Now, a Google+ Notifications icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Google+ Notifications on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Google+’s bell icon at top right side of Chrome browser.
2. Clicking on that icon will displays Google + Notifications.
3. To disable sending anonymous stats to Google, go to Google Chrome Extension Manger, click on “Options.”
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Google+ Notifications from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.
2. Now, un-tick the Google+ Notifications to temporarily disable the extension. Click on the dustbin icon and you will be greeted with pop-up, click “Remove” to remove the extension from Google Chrome.