Control Web Based Media Applications like YouTube, Spotify …, with Gesture Control with Flutter for Chrome.
Flutter is an application which controls Audio and Video with is gestures, its like Kinnect for PC. With this extension, you now able to control certain web based media applications like Youtube, Rdio, Netflix and more from Google Chrome. It is available for both Mac and Windows. It can control varieties of media applications like iTunes, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Powerpoing and Web based applications like Youtube, Grooveshark, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify . Its really fun to use, but doesn’t works like pro. Google has acquired it recently.
Language support: English
Home page: Flutter Apps
Support: Click Here
Download: Free (ADD TO CHROME)
HOW TO: Installing Flutter on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Flutter icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Flutter on Google Chrome:
1. After installing the extension, flutter will prompt you to download the application (software), if don’t have one
or it will redirected to a page which say that Flutter has integrated with Chrome.
2. Follow the tutorial provided by Flutter to know how it works.
3. After activation, its time to lean back and enjoy the music/show.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Flutter from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.