Theme Font & Size Changer is an simple add-on for Mozilla Firefox which let’s you tweak Mozilla Firefox fonts. This add-on will be helpful for those want their font size larger by default, without need to zoom it.
HOW TO: Installing QuickWiki on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Theme Font & Size Changer installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation,Theme Font & Size Changer asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Theme Font & Size Changer on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to Theme Font & Size Changer homepage.
2. You will notice Theme Font & Size Changer icon at top right side of the browser. Click on it customize Mozilla Firefox fonts.
3. Here is a preview before and after customization.
4. To access Theme Font & Size Changer Preferences, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for Theme Fonts & Size Changer tab and click on the “Options”.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Theme Font & Size Changer from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Search for Theme Font & Size Changer tab and click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.