Replace Native Firefox Speed Dial with Custom, Feature Rich, Editable Speed Dial by Super Start.
Super Start is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which can replace your boring unusable Mozilla Firefox Speed/Fast Dial with Custom Speed Dial which has extended capabilities. The best part of this add-on is that you can even make simple notes on dial page. Other features includes themes, custom screenshots etc., You can even add custom images to background of the Speed Dial.
HOW TO: Installing Super Start on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Super Start installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Super Start asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Super Start on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to Super Start homepage, containing the release notes of the latest version of Super Start.
2. Next time you open a new tab, you will notice the new speed/fast dial by Super Start instead of Mozilla Firefox one.
3. To add a new site, click on the + which is located at top left side of the browser.
4. To access Super Start Options, right click (RMB) any where inside the speed dial or,
Go to Mozilla Firefox Add-on Manager.
5. To add/edit background of Speed dial, Go to Smart Start Option’s, UI Customize, tick “Enable Customization”.
6. Hover mouse on the speed dial to re-configure or change the screenshot.
7. To change themes or to add simple note, use the icons located at top right side of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Super Start from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Find the Super Start tab, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.