Upload Images to Imgur Directly Without Leaving Your Current Web Page with Imgur Uploader.
Imgur Uploader is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox which helps the Firefox user to upload images, screenshots when browsing without leaving the current web page. You can even edit the images before uploading and share it instantly.
HOW TO: Installing Imgur Uploader on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Imgur Uploader installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Imgur Uploader asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Imgur Uploader on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will be redirected to Imgur welcome page.
2. To upload images to Imgur, Right Click (RMB) any where inside the browser, select the desired option.
3. After selection and editing the image, the image is uploaded to Imgur. To upload to your Imgur account directly, make sure that you are signed (logged) in.
4. To access Imgur Uploader options, go to Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Manager, search for Imgur Uploader tab, click on “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Imgur Uploader from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.