HOW TO: Installing AudioTube on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. AudioTube installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation you will notified with the message confirming the same. This add-on doesn’t require restart.
HOW TO: Using AudioTube on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice “Audiotube” under Youtube videos. On clicking, you request to convert current video to audio is directed to audiotube.org site.
2. Depending on the request, download confirmation pops-up.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove AudioTube from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: This add-on doesn’t require restart for the actions to take effect.