Gismeteo is an add-on (extension) for Opera browser which brings latest weather forecast to your Opera Opera speed-dial. This is quite simple extension which serves its purpose with straight forward content. I found that this extension may have problem in recognizing your location, below you can find the procedure to change it.
HOW TO: Installing Gismeteo on Opera:
2. On successful installation, “+ Add to Opera” turns to “ü Installed ” .
HOW TO: Using Gismeteo on Opera:
1. After installation you will notice the Gismeteo extension setting up in your Opera homepage.
2. To change the location of the weather forecast, go to Opera’s Extensions Manager (Ctrl+Shift+E) and search for Gismeteo tab. Click on the “Options“.
3. Enter the name of the location which you would like to see the forecast and hit enter. Here you can find the other preferences of Gismeteo.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Gismeteo on Opera:
1. To Disable/Remove this extension, click (LMB) on the Opera which at top left side of the browsers or press “Ctrl”+”Shift”+”E” to go to Opera’s Extension.
2. Search for desired tab, click on “Disable” to disable and “X” to remove the extension from the opera browser.