Add Private Browsing Button to Mozilla Firefox.
Language support: English.
Home page: New Private Window
License: MPL v2.0
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing New Private Window on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. New Private Window installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, New Private Window asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using New Private Window on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, Private Browsing button is added to browser.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove New Private Window from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.