Block Ads and Adware Intruding your Opera Browsers with Adguard.
Adgurd is an extension for Opera which blocks all types of advertisement like banners, pop-up, video ads, sponsored links etc., The best part of this extension is that it supports whitelist, multi language filters and you can create a rule for yourself. It also claims to provide protection against phishing and malware. Your get some extra features and premium protection with paid plan.
HOW TO: Installing Adguard on Opera:
HOW TO: Using Adguard on Opera:
1. On successful installation, you will directed to Adguard welcome page and you can notice the disappearance of ADS when you start browsing normally.
With Adguard OFF:
With AdGuard ON:
2. You can even notice the number of items blocked.
3. To access Adguard Options (preferences), right click on the Adguard extension to access options.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Adguard on Opera:
1. To Disable/Remove this extension, click (LMB) on the Opera which at top left side of the browsers or press “Ctrl”+”Shift”+”E” to go to Opera’s Extension.
2. Search for desired tab, click on “Disable” to disable and “X” to remove the extension from the opera browser.