Hover Zoom Extension for Chrome Lets you View Full Size Image With Just Mouse Hovering.
Hover Zoom is an extension for Google Chrome which lets users to view full size images from many popular sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter etc., without opening (clicking) on it. In order to view full size images, we need to just hover mouse over the image. The extension also support blacklist, white list and hotkeys option. This extension is licensed under the MIT License.
HOW TO: Installing Hover Zoom on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Hover Zoom icon with message pop up appears at upper right corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Hover Zoom on Google Chrome:
1. You will notice Hover Zoom extension inside URL bar when Hover Zoom detects page filled images.
2. To view images, just hover your mouse over the image to zoom or view in full size.
3. To access to Hover Zoom preferences, goto to Chrome extension manager.
You can even blacklist or whitelist the sites.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Hover Zoom from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.