How To: Block Images to Load Site Faster in Mozilla Firefox with Image Block Addon.
Developer(s): Hemant Vats
Language support: English
Home page: Image Block
License: GNU GPL License v2.1
Support: Click Here
Download: Add to Firefox
HOW TO: Installing Image Block on Mozilla Firefox:
2. If Mozilla Firefox asks user permission for installation of addon. Click “Allow” to continue installation, leave it to abort.
3. Image Block installation box pops-up. Click “Install Now” to continue installing add-on, “Cancel” to abort installation.
4. On successful installation, Image Block asks user permission to restart the browser. Restart the browser to activate the add-on.
HOW TO: Using Image Block on Mozilla Firefox:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Image Block icon either to right side of the URL bar or in Add-ons bar.
2. In order to block the image, click on the Image Block button.
Image Block Button ON:
Image Block Button OFF:
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Image Block from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Firefox, located at left upper corner of the web browser and go to “Add-ons”.
or press “Alt“, Menu bar pops-up, then go to Tools > Add-ons, or you can simply use shortcut key “Ctrl+Shift+A” to access add-on (extension) manger.
2. Now, click on “Disable” to disable the add-on temporarily or click “Remove” to remove the add-on permanently from the browser.
NOTE: Both options require restart for the actions to take effect.