How To: Compute with Wolfram Alpha directly from Chrome Browser.
Wolfram|Alpha is the world’s definitive source for expert, computable knowledge across thousands of domains. It is the brain behind Apple’s Siri. Apart from computation stuff, you can even ask different general questions like “Distance between Sun and Earth” ………
HOW TO: Installing Wolfram|Alpha on Google Chrome:
2. Google Chrome asks for user permission to add extension to the web browser. Click on “Add” to install extension to web browsers and “Cancel” to stop the installation process. Chrome also displays, what the extension might access from the web browser.
3. Now, Wolfram|Alpha icon with message pop up appears at upper left corner of browser, indicating that the extension has successfully integrated with the Chrome.
HOW TO: Using Wolfram|Alpha on Google Chrome:
1. On successful installation, you will notice Wolfram|Alpha extension to the right side of URL bar.
2. To search or compute there are several ways which are described below….
i. Select the word which you would like to search and right click (RMB) and click on “Compute ‘abcd’ with Wolfram|Alpha“.
ii. Just Click on the Wolfram|Alpha extension which is located at right side of the URL bar.
iii. To directly search from the URL bar…….
a. Enter “= Query…...”
b. Or, simply type “=” and press Tab.
3. To change access Wolfram|Alpha preferences, right click on the Wolfram|Alpha extension and select “Options“.
HOW TO: Disable/Remove Wolfram|Alpha from Google Chrome:
1. Go to Chrome Setting > Tools > Extensions, or simply type “chrome://chrome/extensions/” in URL bar.